Walk to change lives
This September, join thousands of walkers taking on the London Bridges Challenge to support people affected by diabetes.
We’re expecting this 10th edition of the walk to be the biggest London Bridges Challenge to date. This unforgettable 10 mile walk along 12 iconic London bridges is a wonderful opportunity to stride towards a healthier you and a better future for people living with diabetes.
Starting in the beautiful Battersea Park you’ll head east, criss-crossing the Thames and finishing over the ever-grand Tower Bridge. Collect your finisher’s medal and then take a load off with a chat and a well-earned cup of tea.
Time and date
- Walk date: Sunday 30 September.
- Start time: 9am - 11am. You can choose your start time on the registration form
- Start location: Battersea Park, London
- Registration fee: Early bird offer – £5
- No minimum sponsorship requirement. We would suggest a target of £10 for each bridge, so £120. But please try to raise as much as you can.
- You must be aged 18 or over to register but children are welcome to join in with a parent or guardian.
On the day, you’ll be well looked after. With start area entertainment, a Diabetes UK T-shirt, route map, refreshments and a well-deserved finishers' medal along with support along the route.
If you have any questions about the event or need any support with your fundraising, we’ll be happy to help. You can call us on 0345 123 2399 or email us at email@example.com.